AppManager® for VMware lets you monitor, manage and report on your entire VMware virtual infrastructure—including vSphere, vCenter servers, host servers and virtual machines—from one location. Consolidation of data and correlation of events lets you proactively manage across IT and support your business initiatives.
Succeed with our solution
- Visualize your entire enterprise's physical and virtual machine infrastructure, including vCenter, and VMware host systems, within the AppManager Console.
- Apply the same levels of control, escalation, reporting, and service-level agreements to your virtual infrastructure that you apply to your production infrastructure.
- Report across multiple hosts and vCenter servers, providing a consolidated view of your entire virtual infrastructure.
Key features and benefits
- Manages and monitors your hybrid virtual and physical infrastructure including hardware level monitoring with the same processes, reporting, and tools, and easily deployed, agent-less monitoring for the ESX Server and Virtual Center Server. Consistency of monitoring can help identify systems that can be migrated to a virtual infrastructure.
- Visualizes VMware resources within your AppManager console, so you can manage and monitor your virtual infrastructure using the familiar VMware group structures. In addition, you can manage Resource Pools and VMware Clusters with automation and alerting.
- Continuously monitors your Virtual Machines, even if they are migrated to another host or renamed.
- Manages multiple vCenter servers and compares metric data from virtual machines managed by disparate VirtualCenter servers.
- Alert on vCenter alarms, events, and tasks in AppManager including changes to ESXi hardware, and maintain a history of events for specific hosts and virtual machines.
- Utilizes the VMware Web services to perform all monitoring so you can leverage all VMware functions, including VMotion and virtual machine control functions.
- Integration with Analysis Center supports enhanced reporting in a VMware virtualized environment.
AppManager is verified as compatible with the following VMware products:
- vCenter 2.5
- VMware ESX 3.0.x, 3.5, 4.0, and 4.1
- VMware ESXi 3.5, 4.0, and 4.1
- vSphere 4.0 4.1 and 5.0
Welcome, Want to talk to someone? Call our Sales team or request a call and we'll get right back to you.
- Sales: (888) 323-6768
For support information, please visit Technical Support.