Single sign-on with advanced authentication
SecureLogin streamlines user authentication for enterprise applications by providing a single login experience to the users. It eliminates password reset calls, protects against unauthorized access to business applications, and integrates with almost any authentication device.
Smart single sign-on features
- Single sign-on boosts security Raise your secure user experience by delivering one of the leading single sign-on (SSO) solutions across your enterprise. Give users just one password to remember, and get multi-platform secure authentication. Read more ›
- Advanced authentication supports multiple login methods For those of you who need highly secure advance authentication methods, SecureLogin supports smart cards, proximity cards, token and biometric based authentication.
- Integration wizard lowers cost of deployment SecureLogin delivers the market's most comprehensive graphical integration wizard with support for Windows, Web, Java and enterprise applications.
- SSO for disconnected users enables secure remote access For extending SSO to more users wherever they are, SecureLogin operates in both connected and disconnected states so users can gain the security of single sign-on even when not logged into the network. It can even be configured to require authentication against a pass-phrase when your users are working offline. Read more ›
- Fast user switching secures shared workstations For essential protection of workstations in healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, SecureLogin quickly secures the workstation when left alone. Read more ›
Your success is our business
"KIS has been a great partner in providing the right expertise and methodology to implement our single sign-on solution. They gave us a quick start on the development. We plan to continue integrating new applications because anything we can deploy in our Citrix environment, we can now deploy with single sign-on."
"We found SecureLogin to be a very solid product with all of the functionality we wanted. SecureLogin works with several directory types so I knew that if we had to switch directory services in the future, we wouldn't lose our existing technology investment."