Application and systems monitoring with the right balance of control and automation
NetIQ AppManager® is an IT operations management tool designed for IT operations teams who need rapid time to value, but the flexibility to support the diverse needs of multiple business units. It provides broader and deeper technology support than competitors, greater IT process automation to reduce monitoring gaps, and delivers more relevant events so you can troubleshoot IT problems faster.
Smart systems monitoring features
- Broad view of your Windows and UNIX environment Over 60 modules provide performance monitoring for your applications. If a module is not available, Module Builder can be used to quickly create one for any application on a Windows system. Read more ›
- End-user experience monitoring from web or Windows clients Only AppManager provides monitoring from an end-user perspective of web applications, applications accessed via a desktop client, and Citrix XenApp. Read more ›
- Automatic discovery and monitoring deployment Detects changes, alerts you to initiate change management, and deploys monitoring according to policy, reducing the risk of monitoring gaps and the manual labor required to stay current with changes. Read more ›
- Flexibility to suit enterprise business requirements Rather than lock you in to default settings, which can produce unwanted event noise, AppManager provides comprehensive controls and exception management for multiple business units. Read more ›
- NetIQ AppManager awarded bronze Community Choice recognition in the Best Systems Monitoring category. Read more ›
- NetIQ AppManager named a silver medal winner in the "2011 Editor's Best Awards" in the Best Systems Monitoring category. Read more ›
- NetIQ AppManager named a bronze medal winner in the "2011 Community Choice Awards" in the Best Systems Monitoring category. Read more ›
Your success is our business
"AppManager has simplified our lives–allowing us to monitor a multitude of Windows servers and to proactively identify potential incidents across our platforms. With so many servers, we benefit from full automation of the 24/7 monitoring."
"Our goal was to offer customers a robust monitoring platform that would proactively identify issues and errors, so that our engineers could react quickly and work to resolve problems before they became service-impacting"
Ultima Business Solutions has become one of the United Kingdom's top managed services providers. One key to Ultima's success is its use of AppManager.