Integrate and visualize your data for IT intelligence
Chances are, you aren’t suffering from a lack of data. In fact, you might be drowning in it. However, when information isn’t integrated and visualized correctly, it’s hard to know how to act on it. NetIQ Operations Center integrates multiple data sources into information and service-delivery models, providing you with a holistic view of your entire IT environment. With Operations Center, you know:
- How your entire enterprise is performing
- Which critical services are up-and-running or at risk
- How IT events are impacting your business
- Which IT events should take priority
- What your customers are experiencing
By integrating your system monitoring and application management data with business metrics, security monitoring information and customer experience metrics—you can get real-time insight into your entire enterprise. Are you open for business? With Operations Center, you know.
- NetIQ Operations Center Overview ›
- Service Outages: Is Your Current Monitoring Strategy Really Working? ›
Why Operations Center is a smart choice
- Visualize and monitor With so much data and alerts, visualizing how your entire enterprise is operating can be almost impossible. With configurable views that span your entire IT investment, you have real-time insight into your mission-critical services. Easily monitor, understand and communicate what's really going on. Read more ›
- Integrate and organize Your IT environment is complex. Reduce the risk that comes with IT changes by integrating your information into service-delivery models. Add technologies, services and enhancements you need to sustain your competitive edge—without worrying about how those changes will impact services or create compliance issues. Read more ›
- Perform and deliver Events that affect mission-critical services can really hurt your reputation and bottom line. NetIQ can help you avoid service-impacting events, and quickly resolve them on the rare occasions they do occur. Read more ›
Your success is our business
We can find minor problems and resolve them before they cause meltdowns months from now. That’s what our entire managed service practice is based on.
The Gothaer group wanted to improve customer service and business efficiency by introducing a major new e-business platform. The new system would give customers rapid online access to information.
KPN iTV implemented an advanced business service management solution based on Operations Center to provide real-time dashboards showing the business impact of events in the ICT infrastructure.