This module extends AppManager® Suite and provides the knowledge necessary to monitor and optimize Microsoft Exchange on-prem, in the cloud or even hybrid installations. AppManager for Exchange monitors end-to-end connectivity, including Microsoft Office 365/Exchange Online, and assures availability through automated event detection and correction.
Succeed with our solution
- Monitor the service health of Exchange Online and Exchange Server on-prem
- Monitor Exchange resource usage down to the end-user level
- Track send-and-receive time between Exchange
- Receive immediate alerts based on event-driven actions (for example, Server Down)
- Drill down and correlate resource usage with end-user activity
Key features and benefits
- Generate performance reports and long-term trend analyses with customizable report templates detailing Exchange Server resource usage down to the end-user level. Out-of-the box reports include performance, email traffic, service level agreements, and more.
- Proactive event management detects potential problems that could affect Exchange availability, thereby reducing the impact of performance degradation or unplanned outages.
- Automate event-driven actions—such as sending an email or generating a SNMP trap to a network manager and running a diagnostic program.
- Reduce cost of supporting distributed or hybrid Exchange with a centralized view of server health, online connectivity and response time, and event status. Pre-packaged business rules, known as Knowledge Scripts, encapsulate industry-best practices for monitoring your Exchange environment.