TGAudit 1.5 features
This document (7019009) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
• You can now access feature-specific online help for any TGAudit green screen by clicking the F1 function key.
• You can now access command-specific (e.g., F4, F10, etc) online help for any TGAudit command by clicking the F1 function key.
• The Work with Reports interface has been enhanced to include a report wizard that walks you through the process of adding custom reports.
• The Work with Reports interface has been enhanced to allow you to sort, filter, and jump to a specific location within the list of available reports.
• The Work with Report History interface has been enhanced to allow you to sort, filter, and jump to a specific location within a list of previously run reports.
The PCI 3.2 built-in report card is now available. This report card addresses the 3.2 updates for the Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security regulation.
The Programs that Adopt Authority report is now available as a build-in regulatory report. See IBM.com (https://www.ibm.com/support) for details regarding the adopt authority security feature.
Note: Refer the Report Reference Guide (PDF file) for details about any built-in regulatory report, or run the report and select HTML as the output format, and then click the Help icon to access online help specific to the report.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7019009
- Creation Date:17-MAY-17
- Modified Date:24-MAY-17
- NetIQSecurity Solutions for iSeries
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback