3. Content Rule
( association , association , operation-data ? , driver-operation-data ? )
<modify-association> is used to notify DirXML that an application object's unique key has been modified. <modify-association> should be sent when the unique key is changed for an object that passes the event filter for either the SubscriptionShim or the PublicationShim.
- Unique key of the application object.
- Operation additional custom data.
- Operation additional custom data used by the drivershim.
Attribute Value(s) Default Value event-id CDATA
An identifier used to tag the results of an event or command.
- Input events or commands.
- Results of events or commands.
Top Elements || All Elements || Tree