used to encapsulate events or commands sent as input to a driver or
DirXML. All <nds>
documents sent as a parameter to a DirXML or driver interface method
should contain exactly one <input>.
1. Allowed Content
- Add an object command/Object was added event.
- Modify an object command/Object was modified event.
- Delete an object command/Object was deleted event.
- Rename an object command/Object was renamed event.
- Move an object command/Object was moved event.
- Query command.
- Query command with result count limit.
- Query schema command.
- Add association command.
- Modify association command.
- Remove association command.
- Initialization parameters for a
- Status of the processing of a command or event.
- Check password against eDirectory driver object.
- Modify an object password command/Object password was
- Check password against an eDirectory object.
- Resynchronization or migrate event.
- Retrieve a named password for a driver.
- Event indicating a password was generated for an object.
2. No Attributes
4. Parent Elements
- Top level element for all DirXML/Driver communication.
Top Elements ||