3. Content Rule
<driver-operation-data> is used to allow policies to inject an additional custom data payload to be carried along with any event or command.
The content of the <driver-operation-data> can be any well formed XML but it is recommended that any elements and attributes used be placed in a custom namespace to avoid having them confused with standard DirXML operations.
The typical use for <driver-operation-data> is to be able to create a policy that supplies additional data on an operation that may be needed by the drivershim
<driver-operation-data class-name="User" command="modify" src-dn="\IDMTREE\data\users\newuser1">
- Add an object command/Object was added event.
- Add association command.
- Check password against an eDirectory object.
- Check password against eDirectory driver object.
- Delete an object command/Object was deleted event.
- Current state of an instance of an object.
- Modify an object command/Object was modified event.
- Modify association command.
- Modify an object password command/Object password was modified event.
- Move an object command/Object was moved event.
- Query command.
- Query command with result count limit.
- Remove association command.
- Rename an object command/Object was renamed event.
Top Elements || All Elements || Tree