How to capture sessions of local privileged accounts (i.e. local Administrator) ?
This document (7021908) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
How to configure the Account Domain properly for local privileged accounts to use with direct rdp, rdp relay, credential provider, run as privileged user sessions.
- Create a new Account Domain in the crdvlt:
- Select Add Account Domain.
- Enter the Windows Server Name as the Account Domain Name.
- Select Type as LDAP.
- Leave all the rest of the fields blank or their default value.
- Click Add.
- Add the Administrator credentials.
- For a SubmitUser credential:
Note: This credential can be used to capture sessions of any local accounts with Direct RDP.
- Select Add in the Account Domain's Credentials.
- Enter SubmitUser as the Account.
- Leave the rest of the fields blank.
- Select Add Credential.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7021908
- Creation Date:28-SEP-17
- Modified Date:28-SEP-17
- NovellPrivileged Account Manager (Privileged User Manager)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback