Debug messages are returned from the IASC plugin that must be clicked through.
This document (7017779) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Message is returned about not being able to verify the publisher. Another message directs the user on how to debug the web page.
For the message about not being able to verify the publisher check the following in IE's Security Settings - Custom Level:
- Run ActiveX and plug-ins - Enabled
- Download Signed ActiveX Control - Enabled
- Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting - Enabled
- Download unsigned ActiveX Control - Enabled (later we can set to Prompt)
- Initialize and script ActiveX controls not mark as safe - Enabled (later we can set to Prompt)
For the message about wanting to debug the webpage check the following in IE's Tools - Internet Options - Advanced
- Disable script debugging for both IE and Other - Enable (this is the default)
- Display a notification about every script error - Disable (this is the default)
Some settings will require a reboot due to IE's intimacy with the OS. Also verify the settings are still set as AV apps (Stopzilla, Norton, etc.) can prevent IE changes. If this is the case one must start in Safe Mode.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7017779
- Creation Date:27-JUN-16
- Modified Date:27-JUN-16
- NovellIdentity Assurance Solution Client (IASC)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback