Global Leader in Alcoholic Beverages
Embarking on digital transformation, the company wanted to efficiently manage users and enable access to business systems, including cloud-based applications. An integrated suite of NetIQ solutions helped the company ensure comprehensive, centralized identity management, access governance, and security management, thereby helping propel its continuing business growth.
NetIQ Identity and Access Management and Sentinel, a core SIEM platform, deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS).Products:Identity Manager, Access Manager, Sentinel
About Global Leader in Alcoholic Beverages
The company is a global leader in alcoholic beverages with iconic brands in spirits, beer, and wine producing an outstanding collection of brands from more than 200 sites in over 30 countries.
- No visibility of security threats and inability to monitor for compliance due to lack of SIEM tool based security monitoring
- Zero downtime expected for customer’s staging and production environments during migration—which needed higher levels of care for system availability and confidentiality
- Lack of response plan for specific security incidents
- Customer’s environment was hosted with conventional Data Center approach; this required intense design effort to migrate the overall security landscape to Amazon Web Services using multi-AZ approach
The client had embarked on the journey of digital transformation of its businesses. It wanted to leverage digital technologies to provide marketing services to its eco-system players like its brands, markets and agencies. Since most of its applications were moving into the cloud as a part of this initiative, the client also wanted to secure the cloud environment with commensurate controls as per the data moving to that environment and also provide standardized and secure access to all the ecosystem players and users of its systems. The services and tools identified to drive this initiative were NetIQ Identity & Access Management and NetIQ Sentinel™, a core SIEM platform, to be deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Infosys was the prime partner for helping the client successfully complete this transformation program.
- Leveraging NetIQ suite deployment over Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure, Infosys helped the customer achieve an improved Security posture and security assurance for the organization.
- Infosys anchored end to end execution from tool selection to overall hosting thereby transforming the existing infrastructure to state of the art cloud computing platform with self service capability.
- Implemented security monitoring for mission critical entities thereby providing better visibility into network through effective monitoring and alerting mechanisms.
- Better Reporting through customized reports and consolidated dashboards.
- More adaptive access control with Multi-factor authentication for IDAM suite through OTP integration.
- NetIQ Identity Manager and NetIQ Access Manager™ and SSPR (Self-Service Password Reset) migrated to the latest versions
- Improved RoI for Cloud migration strategy
Food and Beverage
- Provided a single self-service platform for user management
- Provided multi-factor authentication
- Automated ID provisioning and deprovisioning
- Enhanced monitoring and alerting
Welcome, Want to talk to someone? Call our Sales team or request a call and we'll get right back to you.
- Sales: (888) 323-6768
For support information, please visit Technical Support.
Press & Analyst Relations
Phone: (713) 418-5368