With our white paper you'll discover the most effective strategy for performance and lowering the total cost of ownership
In an increasingly complex IT environment, it's a rare thing when life gets simpler. But that's the big advantage with our disaster recovery solutions, which give you one-click failover and flexible restore options.
Here's what you'll learn with our white paper
- Achieve dramatic improvements to RTO and RPO at a price point approaching tape
- Rely on off-site disaster recovery, avoid complexity and save resources
- We are the only vendor with a complete disaster recovery solution spanning physical, virtual and cloud environments
- Replicate whole server workloads, including data, applications and operating systems
- Recover workloads in a single click to the same or different hardware
- Select multiple recovery points and roll back to any of them
Giving you the edge
With us, you can simplify the ongoing management of server workloads. Our solutions profile, migrate, protect and manage server workloads on physical machines, virtual hosts, and public/private clouds. Plus, our agnostic approach allows you to migrate between multiple hypervisors and computing platforms. Our solutions evolve with your data center, ensuring your IT environment is always efficient, well-balanced and resilient. Make the most of your current and future data center investments with our Workload Management solutions. Find out more at www.netiq.com.
A Practical Guide to Cost-effective Disaster Recovery PlanningA white paper
"What attracted us to PlateSpin Forge was the ease of implementation and operation. The web-based interface makes it easy to manage. Recovering a system from tapes is a complex process that requires a lot of technical expertise; but with PlateSpin Forge, it is just a matter of a few mouse-clicks."