Licensing Models for Individual Products
Vivinet® Assessor is licensed by concurrent assessment, defined as a pair of endpoints simulating voice traffic. Its role is to determine how well voice over IP (VoIP) will work on your network before you deploy it.
Vivinet Diagnostics is licensed by instance, defined as the server or desktop computer on which it runs. Its role is to pinpoint call quality issues on your VoIP networks and diagnose issues quickly.
AppManager for VoIP
AppManager® is a monitoring and management suite for managing the performance and availability of systems and applications. It can monitor, alert and collects data for reporting on your VoIP environment.
There are specific AppManager modules designed with built-in Knowledge Scripts® to monitor Unified Communications and VoIP Management solutions technologies. These modules are licensed by phone in your environment.
- AppManager for Avaya IP Telephony
- AppManager for Avaya Aura Communication Manager
- AppManager for Avaya (heritage Nortel) IP Telephony
- AppManager for Avaya Communication Server 1000
- AppManager for Avaya Communication Server 2100
- AppManager for Cisco IP Telephony
- AppManager for Unified Communications Manager
- AppManager for Call Data Analysis
- AppManager for IP Phone Quality
- AppManager for Cisco Voice Mail
- AppManager for Cisco Unity
These modules work in conjunction with other AppManager suite components such as Analysis Center reporting, or AppManager Control Center. Together they provide comprehensive management of your Unified Communications environment.
Welcome, Want to talk to someone? Call our Sales team or request a call and we'll get right back to you.
- Sales: (888) 323-6768
For support information, please visit Technical Support.