Empower the business. Manage IT risk.
Business stakeholders need visibility into the security and compliance risks associated with sensitive organizational data. Our solution helps you to work proactively with the business to mitigate risks.
The ability to communicate with business stakeholders is essential to helping balance the demands of users and the business. As a security professional, you must be able to achieve and maintain alignment with key business objectives, in line with the organization's risk appetite. To do this, you must work proactively with the business to mitigate security and compliance risks. Lacking this collaboration, IT security is often seen as a cost sink, not a relevant contributor to the organization's overall success.
Secure Configuration Manager™ has powerful risk management and reporting capabilities that help you to provide a more flexible and agile environment, while still enforcing the controls needed for regulatory and policy compliance.
The solution provides:
- Security and Compliance Dashboard—Displays security and compliance posture quickly and intuitively, meeting the needs of multiple stakeholders while enabling improved decision making.
- Dynamic and intuitive reporting—Modern user interface helps teams easily view and communicate configuration compliance and risk status.
- Customize your own single pane view of risk and compliance trends using “drag and drop” dashboard windows.
- Dynamically drill-down from dashboard to get the detail of regulatory compliance posture by Group, Asset, Endpoint or Platform.
- Flexible and comprehensive risk scoring—Quantifies the risk from configuration and policy exceptions using multiple risk metrics, across multiple objects and locations.
- Total and managed risk reports help ensure systems stay configured according to best practice.
- "Grade—based" risk scoring provides reliable metric for tracking progress against known best practice configurations.
- Out-of-the-box integration to IT GRC (Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance) platforms—Delivers best-of-breed audit automation that ensures continuous monitoring and reporting of risk and compliance to key stakeholders. Secure Configuration Manager and leading GRC platforms now speak the same legal and technical language via the UCF interchange.
Our solution enables you to create a flexible environment that gives stakeholders the risk assessment information they need to make informed business-risk decisions, while still providing the proper controls to comply with industry regulations and security policies.