It shouldn't cost a fortune to be secure and compliant
Our automated approach helps you to comply with multiple regulations and policies and ensure information security while keeping an eye on the bottom line.
If you're still assessing security configurations or monitoring for compliance manually, you know it is a time-consuming and costly effort that often results in error. You may have already had an audit finding associated with not spotting a security or compliance gap.
Secure Configuration Manager™ is an automated security configuration and compliance monitoring solution. It proactively audits system configurations against regulatory requirements, security best practices, and corporate IT policies. It helps you to identify and prioritize the remediation of misconfigurations that could lead to security breaches, failed policy compliance audits or costly server downtime.
Many point solutions are unable to integrate multiple systems into a single view. Likewise, home-grown solutions don't offer a consistent process or reporting structure.
But we deliver automated security configuration and compliance monitoring seamlessly across multiple platforms, systems and network devices within your IT environment. The result? A better, more cost-effective way to deliver IT security services.
Here are a few of the ways we help optimize your IT resources:
- Out-of-the-box compliance and best practices knowledge simplifies the setting of appropriate configurations for systems.
- Out-of-the-box integration to IT GRC (Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance) platforms helps reduce the costs of ownership.
- Policy template wizard allows your teams to quickly and easily create custom content.
- Automated delivery of the latest vulnerability and patch information helps your teams ensure security best practices are being followed.
- Report scheduling automates when and how often assessments are performed.
- Enhanced reporting features reduce the staff time needed to create multiple reports.
- Remediation management helps identify and correct configuration problems and exposures rapidly, resulting in less downtime–and associated monetary damages–due to security events.
- Audit process efficiencies are created as a result of maintaining compliance as a part of daily operations.