Simplified policy management with web-based console
Centrally manage and enforce
Privileged Account Manager allows you to centrally manage and enforce privileged user access controls from a single point. Quickly achieve full visibility and control of privileged user activities with the following key capabilities:
Simple “drag-and-drop” policy management
The intuitive drag-and-drop visual interface makes it easy for administrators to create rules, instead of relying on complex, time-consuming manual scripting.
Once policies are defined, Privileged Account Manager can enforce access controls across all managed, credential-based systems. When rules are updated or changed, that change is immediately applicable across the enterprise. Unlike other products that require systems to be updated individually, Privileged Account Manager frees administrators to focus on protecting the infrastructure, not on installing rule updates.
Fast deployment and rapid time-to-value
Privileged Account Manager’s predefined policy templates and scripts provide a quick start and rollout to ease deployment. Capabilities include:
- Large catalogue of common policy templates and scripts
- Quick-start page and zero day start policies
- Fully customizable sample policies
Simple and intuitive views into privileged account access
Know what privileged users are doing with the access rights they have in real time with portals and dashboards for both the end user and administrator:End User Portal
- Catalogue view of authorized privileged accounts
- Manage requests and notifications
- Manage the access requests and approvals
- View the status of requests
- View checked out passwords
- Check-in the passwords if required
- Control the access requirements, duration and type of access
- Find who accessed what, when and why
- Manage the emergency access requests such as approve, deny, or revoke an access
Finally, an integrated test-suite tool allows administrators to model and test new rule combinations before committing them to production use. Rules can simply be dragged into nested hierarchies to build sophisticated control structures which provide more granular control for even the most demanding environment.