Operations Center Dashboard Technical Specifications
- Solaris 9 and 10 on SPARC and x86
- Red Hat Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2
- SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server 11, SUSE 11 x86 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows (both 32 bit and 64 bit)
- Currently, AIX and HPUX platforms are not supported
- SQL Server 2008
- Oracle 11g
- Operations Center Dashboard ships with Apache Tomcat v6.0.18 Web server.
Browsers must be configured to allow Active X controls. If Operations Center Dashboard detects that the correct plug-in is not installed, it prompts you to install it.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6.x
- While Operations Center Dashboard might be installed on a different physical server than the Operations Center server, the Operations Center Dashboard server must resolve to the Operations Center server for communications.
- JDK 6 or higher
- Adobe SVG Viewer 3.0
- To access data in the Operations Center Layout and the Chart Builder portlet. Applies to Chart Builder for IE only.
- Environment variable called %JAVA_HOME% in Windows or $JAVA_HOME in Linux/Unix set to point to your JDK directory
- For custom development for the portal, such as in adding new portlets, use Jikes for better JSP compilation for performance