The fastest, simplest way to build and manage your cloud
NetIQ Cloud Manager delivers a complete Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) experience for both IT consumers and IT providers, with a focus on end-to-end business service delivery. It gives IT service providers, as well as business and technical users, a single product to build, manage, and consume cloud computing resources.
- Deliver business services faster Cloud Manager fully automates complex provisioning workflows—from requests and approvals to creating and deploying new business services. Read more ›
- Control virtual sprawl, improve cost transparency Virtualization makes it easier, faster and cheaper to provision new servers. The unfortunate result? Virtual server sprawl. Cloud Manager reduces virtual waste by reintroducing cost transparency to the provisioning process. Read more ›
- Offer a secure self-service request portal Cloud Manager's self-service request portal customizes itself based on the user's profile to meet IT policy and security standards. Read more ›
- Build on the virtual infrastructure you have today Designed for today's mixed IT environments, Cloud Manager runs across all major hypervisors, including VMware, Hyper-V, KVM and Xen. Read more ›
- NetIQ Cloud Manager voted a "Preferred Product" in the Cloud Software category for the 2013 "Virtualization Review Reader's Choice Awards." Read more ›
Why NetIQ Cloud Manager is better
Vodacom using Cloud Manager to provide hosted services
We've all heard the adage, "you can have it fast, good or cheap—pick two." Cloud computing may be the one thing that turns that adage on its head with promises of all three. And no one is making that case better than Vodacom Hosted Services in South Africa using NetIQ technology.
Cloud Manager Wins Network World's Cloud Management Vendor Shootout
Network World found that Cloud Manager was the only cloud management product that had all the features they were looking for.