AppManager for UNIX Agent 8.2
AppManager® for UNIX optimizes performance and availability for UNIX and Linux systems and applications, including Oracle, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Application Server, Apache, WebLogic and NetBackup. These modules offer comprehensive event management and proactive alerting. Automated features include checking for potential problems, triggering appropriate actions and gathering long-term data for planning, analysis and reporting.
- Improve capacity planning with resource utilization reports
- Increase security with user and superuser login attempt monitoring
- Understand how CPU utilization is consumed by users vs. processes
- Identify which processes consume the most memory and CPU resources
- Decrease the total cost of ownership to manage, configure and secure your UNIX environment
AppManager for UNIX Agent 8.2 Trial Download
To begin the download fill out the form below.
Register for free trial
* Required field