- 40 GB disk space
- 2 Cores CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 60 GB disk space
- 8 Cores CPU
- 8 GB RAM
A RADIUS server is included in product. Currently only PAP validations are supported with it.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10, 11
- Microsoft Edge 20.0 and later
- Google Chrome 40.0 and later
- Mozilla Firefox 36.0 and later
- Apple Safari 8 and later
ADFS Plugin provides the ability to integrate NetIQ Advanced Authentication with Active Directory Federation Services 3 (ADFS v3) to use strong authentication to access the secured systems and applications.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Active Directory Federation Services 3 (ADFS v3)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (may be installed on a separate server)
To view the ports that Advanced Authentication uses, see www.netiq.com/documentation/advanced-authentication-56/server-administrator-guide/data/b1nv41al.html
- Apple iOS 9/10
- Google Android 4.2/ 4.3/ 4.4/ 5.1/ 6.0/7.0, with 3 mega pixels (or greater) camera with the autofocus function
- Windows Phone 8.1/10/10 Anniversary update, 3 megapixel camera with the autofocus function
Automatically enrolled: SMS, Email, RADIUS and LDAP Password (based on repository object data)
Enrollment by Administrator: OATH Tokens can be assigned by administrator (or claimed by users)
Enrollment by Security Officer: A Security Officer can perform assisted enrollment of authentication methods from the Help Desk Portal.
Enrollment by Users: Users can enroll permitted methods at the User Self-Service portal.
Windows Credential Provider, Linux PAM and MacOS Authentication Plug-In:
- Microsoft Windows 7 (x64/x86) SP1/Microsoft Windows 8.1 (x64/x86)/Microsoft Windows 10 (x64/x86)/Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2/ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- CentOS 7, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 Service Pack1, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Service Pack1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Client 7.2, or Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7.2 is installed. Gnome Display Manager (GDM) should be set as the login manager
- DNS is configured for Advanced Authentication Server discovery
- Users must be in defined repository
- Supports offline logon