Access Manager® 4.4 includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Introducing the new Connector Studio–a new built-in tool that allows you to more simply help develop customizable federation and SaaS Single Sign-On application connectors and other federation enabled services.
- Creation and configuration of application connectors can now be done over a set of programmable REST APIs.
- The MobileAccess App can be rebranded with your own images and color. You can also change the background color and images for the login screen, app landing, preference, and self-service pages.
- Support for OAuth protocol is expanded with a number of new enhancements. The notable improvements include:
- Support for JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Signing and encryption of access tokens using JWE and JSE standards
- Improved support for encryption of tokens
- Step-up for authentication to federated services and other changes to SAML federations that minimize service interruptions.
- Another Risk-Based authentication metric has been added for higher security against unauthorized access, geo-velocity rule (aka, impossible travel check). In addition, this new release offers better end-user interaction and alerting options.
- Virtual attributes can now be created from user information in external web services.
To begin the download fill out the form below.
Register for free trial
* Required field