Empower the business to manage user access
Change and complexity require IT to partner with the business to take an active role in managing the day-to-day activities associated with certifying and requesting access.
Deliver access quickly, securely and cost-effectively
Lifecycle Manager delivers a business-oriented solution that helps you manage changes to user access, including both self-service access requests and automatic event-driven access changes.
With a combination of business-friendly user interfaces for requesting and managing access and dynamic process generation, which automatically adjusts workflow execution to the unique attributes of a request, Access Governance Suite provides a flexible and scalable solution for addressing your access needs in an efficient and compliant manner.
By centralizing and managing access request processes within the constraints of a pre-defined governance model, Lifecycle Manager enhances your security and compliance posture and creates transparency for audit-related inquiries. With Lifecycle Manager, you can:
- Enable business users to independently request and manage access and bring a new level of transparency to the access request process
- Speed delivery of access using automated event triggers
- Centralize access request and change processes regardless of how fulfillment takes place
- Improve audit performance and risk posture with preventive policy enforcement
- Provide the business with visibility to process execution and service level monitoring
- Streamline IT operations and allow your help desk to focus on higher value activities
Major components of the Lifecycle Manager include:
- Self-Service Access Request
Lifecycle Manager simplifies the access request process for business users through an intuitive "shopping cart" interface. This is a business-friendly, web-based interface where users can conveniently select roles and entitlements needed to perform their job duties, view current access privileges, and check the status of previous requests.