Micro Focus/NetIQ is proud to be a sponsor of the PDS Connect 2017 technology conference taking place on 18-19 October 2017 at the Potawatomi Hotel and Casino in Milwaukee, WI. PDS Connect is a two day technology conference filled with world-class networking, education sessions, workshops, keynotes, and technology experiences. The goal is to connect you with your peers to share insights and big ideas, to connect you with the latest technologies from the industry's leading manufacturers, and to connect you with powerful content and education that will leave you enlightened and inspired.
Stop by the Micro Focus booth to learn more about Identity-Powered Security solutions including:
- Identity Governance & Administration
- Access Management & Authentication
- User Activity Monitoring
Attend our strategy session on 18 October at 3pm and 4pm, "Good Governance is Good Business: Identity and Access Administration for the Digital Enterprise".
This session will provide:
- An overview and demonstration of the Identity Governance solution.
- Innovative ways to streamlines governance processes.
- Processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of access review and certification.
Potawatomi Hotel and Casino
1721 W. Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233