Micro Focus/NetIQ is a proud sponsor of the 2017 Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit taking place in National Harbor, MD on June 12-15, 2017.
Identity Powers Secure Digital Business
Digital business is forcing organizations to move to centrally managed digital identities to drive business value. The current explosion of hybrid environments and digital identities is pushing the traditional boundaries and forcing IT to look at implementing flexible new security architectures and governance strategies. Organizations must scale to address a new reality in which IT will need to manage users, devices, things, and services across hybrid infrastructure environments. Their biggest challenge will be to maintain control, balance risk, and drive business value out of an increasingly complex and disparate identity infrastructure.
Be sure to stop by the Micro Focus/NetIQ booth to learn more about how Identity powers secure digital business allowing you to:
- Balance Security and Governance with Innovation
- Embrace new platforms while maintaining effective controls
- Ensure the availability of services in the face of massive change
- Adapt your security to meet the changing threats
- Clearly understand the risk posture you wish to adopt and the business and security consequences of those decisions
Looking for more information? Check out this handy LookBook that includes several must see assets:
- Current Research from Gartner on Authentication
- On-demand Webinar: Taking the Chaos out of Access Control
- Flash point Paper: Closing the security intelligence gap. Integrated Identity, Access and Security Management
- Infographic: Big payoffs with BYOD and mobility
- Enable Business On-The-Go with Secure Mobile Access
Register for Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit and Save US$300!
That’s right…you can save US$300 off the standard registration price when you register to attend the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2017 as a guest of Micro Focus/NetIQ. Use sponsor priority code SECSP91.
Gaylord National Resort &
201 Waterfront St.
National Harbor, MD 20745, United States
Tel: (301) 965-4000