November 30, 2004
Enterprise Customers Drive WebTrends On Demand Business Growth
Orders of WebTrends On Demand More Than Double in FY Q1 ‘05
SAN JOSE, Calif.
WebTrends, the web analytics market share leader and a business unit of NetIQ Corporation (NASDAQ: NTIQ), today announced that bookings for WebTrends® 7 On Demand more than doubled in FY Q1 2005 as compared with the same quarter last year, fueled by strong adoption from enterprise customers. Customers that selected WebTrends last quarter include leading organizations such as Bausch & Lomb, Broadway.com, H&R Block, The Mayo Clinic, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Outrigger Hotels, Sur La Table and The Volvo Group.
In addition to its strong WebTrends On Demand sales in North America, WebTrends' international business also continues to expand, adding more enterprise-class European customers in FY Q1 2005 such as ITV, SwissInfo, T-Mobile UK and Telewest.
Most Award-Winning Solution
WebTrends 7 continues to lead the market in product awards and accolades, winning four awards over the past few months and achieving leadership recognition from top independent industry analysts.
- Editors' Choice and 5 Star Review: In a product review published in PC Magazine's Sept. 21 issue, WebTrends 7 received a perfect score, making it the only web analytics solution to receive both a five out of five star rating and the magazine's coveted Editors' Choice award.
- Best Enterprise Analytics: WebTrends was voted the Best Enterprise Analytics solution by readers of ClickZ, the largest resource of interactive marketing news and information in the world, for its annual Marketing Excellence Awards.
- Best Site Analysis Service: WebTrends On Demand was named the Best Site Analysis Service by the third annual Windows IT Pro Readers' Choice Awards.
- Top Business Intelligence Vendor by DM Review: WebTrends is the only organization dedicated to web analytics to be included in the DM Review 100, a prestigious award recognizing the top 100 vendors serving the business intelligence community. This is the third consecutive year that DM Review readers have chosen WebTrends for this award.
- Most Suitable Product on the Market: In a report published by independent industry analyst firm, Jupiter Research, on October 27, 2004, WebTrends was recognized as the vendor with the highest rating in Market Suitability. The criteria was based on penetration in high-volume/high-visibility accounts, client retention rates, quality and satisfaction of reference accounts, market tenure and presence, reputation and appropriate industry partnerships.
- Perfect Scores for Advanced Functionality: In a June 2004 Forrester report titled, "What Matters to Web Site Analytics Users," the independent research firm gave WebTrends 7 top scores in many areas for its advanced functionality, including Path & Scenario Analysis, Marketing & Merchandising Reporting and Ad Hoc Query Capabilities. In addition, WebTrends received top scores in overall corporate achievement such as Large Site Adoption, Profitability and Customer Momentum.
"At WebTrends, improving our customer results is our top priority and we're pleased to continue to receive industry recognition from end-users and industry experts alike that reflect our ongoing dedication," said Greg Drew, general manager of the WebTrends business unit. "We are committed to continuing to provide innovative solutions that are easier to use, accelerating our customers' adoption and ROI."
As the worldwide leader and trusted standard for web analytics, WebTrends delivers award-winning solutions that help marketing executives improve their return on investment. From campaign performance and search engine marketing to web site conversion and customer retention, WebTrends provides marketers a complete solution to accelerate their web results. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including more than half of the Fortune and Global 500 companies, rely on WebTrends every day to measure and optimize their results. Offering both an On Demand service and software solutions, WebTrends uniquely provides customers with complete choice and control to ensure the solution can adapt with their dynamic business needs. WebTrends is a business unit of NetIQ Corporation. For more information, visit www.webtrends.com.
NetIQ Corp. (Nasdaq: NTIQ) is a leading provider of Systems & Security Management and Web Analytics solutions. In addition to managing Windows-based applications, NetIQ delivers cross-platform solutions that enhance business performance resulting in higher returns on infrastructure and Web investments. NetIQ products are sold worldwide, directly and through a network of authorized NetIQ distributors and resellers. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with development and operational personnel in Houston, Texas; Portland, Ore; Raleigh, N.C.; Bellevue, Wash.; and Galway, Ireland. For more information, please visit the company's web site at www.netiq.com or call (888) 323-6768.
Copyright© 2018 Micro Focus Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Micro Focus and the Micro Focus logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Micro Focus Corporation in the USA. All other trademarks, trade names, or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.
Welcome, Want to talk to someone? Call our Sales team or request a call and we'll get right back to you.
- Sales: (888) 323-6768
For support information, please visit Technical Support.
Media and Analyst Relations