Aegis ‘Depot’ Activities are custom activities found (formerly on NetIQ Qmunity) and now on NetIQ Cool Tools. Depot Activities are Activities which either do not exist in Aegis Core Product or provide different inputs or outputs or functionality.
This procedure is only valid for custom activities marked as ‘Depot’ activities, and will link to this post for installation instructions.
How to install an Aegis Depot Activity
- Copy the depot_<activityname>_3000_x_x.zip file to the following location depending on your version of Aegis:
Aegis 2.1: <Installation Path>\NetIQ\Aegis\IQConnect
Aegis 2.2 and above: <Installation Path>\NetIQ\Aegis\IQConnect73
- Unzip using ‘to here’ option or equivalent. To verify a depot_<activityname>_3000_x_x.dll will be in the bin folder, and a depot_<activityname>_3000_x_x folder will be created in pgapps folder.
- Close the Configuration Console and restart the ‘Aegis Namespace Provider’ service.
- When editing a process, enable Developer Mode, and add a Task activity from the ‘Basic Workflow Activities’ activity library.
- On the module tab, use ‘select a module’ to choose the new activity from the ‘Depot’ Category.
- The activity can be saved into an activity library for future re-use.
During installation you may get prompted to overwrite the 3000.cat file. This file is common to all activities which are installed from a depot_<activtyname>_3000_x_x.zip file. Only overwrite the 3000.cat file if it is newer than the file on your system.
This activity is provided on an ‘as is’ basis.
By using this activity you must agree to the terms of the Activity Depot Usage Agreement found on our Website.
Technical support is not available for this activity.