By popular demand, we are implementing a new Job Board here at the Novell Communities. This is not, by any means, a Novell-sponsored job placement service. It is just a nice little service for our Novell Communities, tantamount to a community bulletin board where people can post jobs that may be of interest to you.
Novell takes no responsibility for the job postings — it’s up to the hiring party to post accurate information about any jobs they post, and it’s up to the applying party to take it from there.
We just thought it would be a nice addition to our communities, a great resource of skilled workers for employers, and a great opportunity for career development for Novell experts.
Submitting a Job
- Login to the Novell Communities.
- Click Create Content (in the MyLinks block on the right side of the page).
- Select Job Posting as the content type.
- Complete all of the required fields and any of the optional fields that will help you describe the job accurately and attract qualified candidates. (Please note that you can set an expiry date, or you can choose to manually delete your post once the job has been filled.)
- You are welcome to post jobs in any language.
- Click Submit.
Your post will be reviewed by our site moderators before being posted live.
Applying for a Job
The posted jobs will appear in the Job Board block on the right side of the Cool Solutions, NUI, and Training & Certification pages. If you’re interested in a job, just click it, read about it, and follow the instructions if you’d like to apply for it.