How can I get additional stunnel logs in the Linux client after connecting to the SSL VPN server?
You can get the stunnel logs in the <homefolder>/.sslvpn/log/stunnel.log directory, after connecting to the SSL VPN server.
1. Open the installsc.sh file located in the following directory in the SSL VPN server:
2. Change the debug level to 7 in the stunnel_conf function. Change the following line:
echo "debug = 6" >> $STUNNEL_FILE
echo "debug = 7" >> $STUNNEL_FILE
3. Restart Tomcat by entering the following command:
4. Restart the SSL VPN sever by entering the following commands:
/etc/init.d/novell-sslvpn stop /etc/init.d/novell-sslvpn start
5. Purge the proxy cache from the Administration Console.
You can get the stunnel logs in <homefolder>/.sslvpn/log/stunnel.log directory after connecting to the SSL VPN server.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at NetIQ Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by NetIQ, so Customer Support will not be able to help you if it has any adverse effect on your environment. It just worked for at least one person, and perhaps it will be useful for you too. Be sure to test in a non-production environment.