We cannot find out the eDirectory patch version from Add/Remove programs in Windows.
The steps to find out eDirectory Patch version in Windows are as follows:
1. Go to Start -> Run and then type “regedit”.
Figure 1: Regedit
2. Go to the NDS folder, which is in
My Computer -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Novell -> NDS
Figure 2: Finding the NDS folder
3. Click on the PatchVersion file, under the NDS folder.
Figure 3: Finding the PatchVersion file
The setup for this solution:
- Operating System – Windows 2k3 SP1
- eDirectory version – eDirectory 8.7.3 base version, with any Interim Release Patch (IR4,IR5 .. IR8) applied