I thought I would take a few minutes and share experiences from the recent Gartner Infrastructure and Operations conference and the NetIQ advantage that I re-discovered by attending the conference and take for granted daily as I spend too much time in the day-to-day weeds.
A few stats on trends:
- Organizations waste 1-2% of revenue annually – every single year – Operating, Just Keeping the Lights on
- This is getting outsourced – it is the commodity
- >65% of Board of Directors have high to very high expectations for ITs strategic contribution to the business (Gartner Forbes Survey)
- Public Cloud spending is up by >20% because they represent computing power and IT efficiency due to complexity, cloud computing and analytics (NY Times – Gartner supporting stats)
- #1 Business strategy identified by CIOs in the annual Gartner CIO survey wasn’t even on the chart 2 years ago – Increasing Enterprise Growth
- An MSP recently gained a 10X return on a NetIQ investment that was deployed in <45 days – Value Delivered
- 2 NetIQ products working together delivering value in <45 Days
- Buyer was promoted to Director for all of their technology – internal IT and their external technology services
- Customer gained a new multi-million dollar customer, shored up Millions of dollars in business and the NetIQ solution provides the confidence they can deliver on their promises when selling to new organizations
This is IT’s competition and catalyst for transformation.
Read the whole article here, in the NetIQ Qmunity >