If you have installed a new BorderManager 3.9 on a NetWare 6.5 SP6.
BorderManager was installed with DNS, HTTP/S, Real Player/RTSP proxies and not the VPN option, but when trying to access any of the BM settings in iManager, the browser doesn’t show anything.
iManager works fine for all other products and configurations.
- Restarted Apache/Tomcat.
- Reinstall BorderManager.
- Uninstall/reinstall the iManager plugins.
- Ran the fillattr process.
- Put a eDirectory replica on the server.
- Ran dsrepair on the Master and R/W replicas and didn’t get any errors.
- Check timesync for all server and didn’t get any errors.
But…the problem still remains.
- With ConsoleOne check all BM´s attributes in the server, specially BDRSRVR: PROXY Info DeviceXLM attribute.
- If you see a lot of zeros (0) into BDRSRVR: PROXY Info DeviceXLM attribute, follow to next step — if not go to Second Phase.
- The BDRSRVR: PROXY Info DeviceXLM attribute has a long configuration in this attrib, something like this:
<romaAGDevice ConfigUserName="config.ics.ics_tree" ManagementAddress="18.104.22.168" ManagementPort="1443" ConfigPassword="Hd93k01@3fdKh3" DeviceDescription="" DeviceLocation="" DisplayName="22.214.171.124" DeviceVersion="1.5.0000.DEV" DeviceType="ag" exA>
- With any LDAP Administrator software (Softerra LDAP Administrator is well), replace this attribute or copy it from another BorderManager 3.9 server.
- Run a DSrepair and check for any messages.
- Through an old NWadmin with BorderManager 3.8 snapins, modify the configuration of the BM server. (This wrote the configuration in format 3,8 or lower in the server object).
- In the Logger (server console) see a message reporting something like “the change should be made with iManager”.
- Import the configuration with the FILLATTR utility.
- ¡Ready! iManager can read the configuration in the proxy section.
I hope this helps.